An arrest warrant search from Bland County, VA may be just one of the several options available to keep criminals away from your office, home, loved ones and your financial interests. However, when you analyze the efficacy of the approach, it turns out that this is the most convenient way in which you can deal with anti social elements and it is one of the most reliable approaches to keeping your world safe.
Contrary to popular perception, it is not just commercial establishments that ought to be looking for information on Bland County outstanding warrants and arrest records. People are now waking up to the many benefits of conducting such inquiries which can help them to stop criminal elements from getting too close.
To look for information on arrests that have occurred in the state and the issue of active warrants, you can connect with the offices of the judiciary like that of the county clerk or the magistrate or you could approach the local law enforcement agency. However, remember that the only way to initiate a warrant search in Bland is to approach these state departments in person.
In fact, you will be asked to produce a photo Identification when you ask for information on local arrest records and outstanding warrants. The addresses of these offices have been listed below. You can also write to them requesting crime history data.
- The sheriff: PO Box 449, Bland, Virginia 24315
- The magistrate: 612 Main Street, Suite 104, Bland, VA 24315-0295
- The clerk of court: PO Box 295, Bland, Virginia 24315
If you want to know about Bland County outstanding warrants and arrests over the phone, which agencies can help? (2021-Update)
- For information on arrests, call the New River Valley Regional Jail at 540-643-2000.
- For arrest records, incident and accident reports, contact the Sheriff’s Department at 276-688-6150.
- For general information and to seek details on active warrants, contact the agency at 276-688-4311/ 276-688-0217.
- For judicial records and a case search, call the Court Clerk’s Office at 276-688-4562 (Circuit) and 276-688-4433 (District).
- For a warrants search, call the Magistrate’s Office at 276-688-4641.
- For victim’s assistance, call the Bland County District Attorney’s Office at 276-688-3206.
Crime statistics of Bland County
The criminal complaints handled by Bland County Sheriff’s Department increased by 7% in 2019 as compared to the prior year. In contrast, to the annual average of 39 events in 2018, around 42 cases were reported in 2019. Over 37 of the complaints were for property offences, while over 5 were for violent crimes.
Older crime statistics
Bland County, Virginia is another area of the state with an annual crime average that is well within the 100 case mark. At 70 criminal reports lodged with the sheriff’s office, this is neighborhood does appear safe. However, in recent year there was a spurt of almost 100% in the violent crime rates of the area.