Finding arrest warrants in the City of Manassas, Virginia, can be made quite simple if you go through an online agency. However, there are no official sources in the state that currently offer this information through their website. So, your best bet would be to rely on private information sellers who procure this data from relevant state agencies and databases and put it up on their sites for the public at large.
Not only is it simpler to get a warrant search in the City of Manassas through these private sources but also, you can get your hands on nationwide results when you use their database. To access a repository maintained by one such private agency, fill the form on top of this page. There is a search option available to scour through this database of arrest records and active warrants.
However, if you do choose to avail the help of a state department to get your inquiry on outstanding warrants underway, you can connect with the following agencies:
- The police: 9518 Fairview Avenue, Manassas, VA 20110
- The county clerk: City Hall, 9027 Center St, Manassas, VA 20110
- The court of the magistrate: As given above
Of these, you can find an extensive amount of criminal information from the sheriff’s office, be this about one person or generic data like a most wanted list and criminal figures for the area. In contrast, the magistrate’s office will be able to get details on arrest warrants and other judicial orders for you like search and bench warrants, subpoenas, and more. Identically, the office of the county clerk, which keeps the court dockets database, will be able to furnish details on civil cases as well while searching for records through their criminal court dockets.
How do you access Manassas City warrants and arrest records over the phone? (2021-update)
- For information on recent arrests, call the Prince William County- Manassas City Adult Detention Center at 703-792-6420.
- To file a request for arrest records, warrants information, and/or an incident report, call 703-257-8100.
- To report a parking violation, call Parking Enforcement at 703-257-8198.
- To file a non-emergency criminal complaint, use the phone number 703-257-8000.
- For judicial records, hearing dates, and court dockets, call the Circuit Court Clerk at 703-792–6015 and the District Clerk Court at 703-792-6141.
Crime statistics for Manassas City, Virginia
Of the over 700 crimes reported in Manassas City, VA, in 2019, almost 75% were complaints against larceny-theft. In fact, this crime category had the highest overall occurrence rate as well as the highest incident rate of all property crimes. Violent crimes accounted for around 100 complaints and assaults were responsible for more than half of these complaints.
The sheriff’s office of the City of Manassas, VA, receives an estimated 1500 complaints about criminal incidents. That’s higher than 74% of the urban areas in the state. Then, there is the violent crime figure to worry about, which stands at more than 10% of the annual incident rate. Finally, the 40% increase in this crime category adds to the area’s grave crime scenario.