If an active arrest warrant has been issued against you by the criminal court of Loudon County, Virginia, you can be reasonably sure that the police have managed to gather substantial proof to implicate you in the matter. This means that you need prompt legal help, and it would be perilous to go about your life while you ignore an outstanding warrant in your name.
In fact, if there is any such possibility, it would make a lot of sense to start with a quick Loudon, VA warrant search to ascertain the type and number of detention orders against you. Unfortunately, it would be a grave folly to walk into a state agency office when the system has one or more arrest warrants in your name.
It would be best to enlist the help of a friend or an attorney to find arrest records and warrant related data. Please send them over to the Loudon County sheriff’s office first. This is located at 880 Harrison Street, Mailstop #35, Leesburg, Virginia 20175.
You can also get in touch with them by calling on 703-777-0407, but this approach would prove futile if you are trying to get the results of your search request as these will only be handed over when you visit in person.
The same information can be available from the county clerk’s office as well; this is situated on 18 East Market Street, Leesburg, Virginia 22075. The clerk of court maintains all records about both civil and criminal trials. The agency will have information on all arrest orders and other legal instruments used by Loudon County police.
While you are at it, don’t leave out the magistrate’s office at 18 E Market St, Leesburg, VA 20176. The court issues all detention decrees, so they retain a copy of the arrest order in electronic format and the original affidavit submitted to procure the warrant.
How do you get information about arrests and warrants from Loudon County over the phone? (2021)
- Inquiries pertaining to outstanding warrants, arrest reports, incident reports, fingerprinting, offense reports and accident reports, etc.: Call the phone number 703-777-0629.
- Aggressive driving and parking violation complaints: Call 703-777-1021.
- Case-related inquiries: Call the Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475.
- Inquiries pertaining to civil papers, such as bench warrants: Call the Civil Enforcement Unit at 703-777-0410.
- Recent arrests and inmate search: Call Loudon Adult Detention Center at 703-777-0405 and Work Release at 703-771-5242.
- Judicial records pertaining to misdemeanor and traffic offenses: Call the Clerk of the General District Court at 703-777-0312
- Information on cases involving juveniles and domestic matters: Call the JDR Unit of the General District Court at 703-777-0300.
- Case records pertaining to felony crimes: Call the Clerk of the Circuit Court (Criminal Division) at 703-771-5610
- Inquiries pertaining to jury duty: Call 703-777-0650.
Crime statistics for Loudon County, Virginia
The crime rate of Loudon County held steadfastly to its annual average of around 2700 incidents in 2018 as well as 2019. Yet, the law and order situation in the most recent year gave cause for concern. The big problem has been the rise in the rate of violent crimes, which went from 375 to nearly 400 incidents in 2019. On the other hand, property crimes plunged from nearly 2400 incidents to 2300 complaints in the same year.
Through almost half of the nine-year period between 2000 to 2008, the crime rate for Loudon County, VA was very low, with fewer than 200 complaints against violent crime being filed each year. However, around 2004, this rose sharply to touch the 400 incident mark and has been growing since. In the duration mentioned above, there was an increase of almost 80% in the county’s overall crime rates.