The police and the judiciary receive several requests for Mathews County arrest warrant searches throughout the year, and not all of these come from commercial establishments. This goes to show that people have increased their vigilance against criminal elements. So, when are you conducting this all-important inquiry on arrests and active warrants that can keep offenders away from your home and office?
The assumptions that people have to do quite a bit of running around to find details on arrest warrants from Mathews County discourages a lot of applicants from going in for these searches. However, this could not be further from the truth. Yes, you will need to drive down to one or the other state agency to find crime history data, including details on outstanding warrants. However, once there, it is a simple three-step process.
- Walk in with pertinent information about the subject, including but not limited to his/her name, age, current contact details, driver’s license or social security number if available, and date of birth.
- Fill this information in the form provided also furnish details about yourself.
- Pay the applicable charges and walk out with a detailed criminal history report.
Agencies that offer information on Mathews County arrest records and active warrants
- The office of the sheriff: 10622 Buckley Hall RD, PO Box 190, Mathews, Virginia 23109
- The court of the magistrate: 50 brickbat Rd, Mathews, VA 23109
- The department of the county clerk: As above
While the violent crime rate of Mathews County, Virginia, has not gone beyond the mark of 20 incidents in recent years, there has been significant movement in the average of property crimes. Over 140 case reports were filed against such crimes in 2007. However, in the very next year, this figure was curbed to less than 100 occurrences. Overall, there has been an improvement in the crime scene of the area.